All licensures are encouraged to apply. This position is currently 100% remote Strong preference for those with experience working with couples and families. Contractors are paid 60% of their earned revenue. Bonus pay is awarded when appropriate. Applicants should be certified or experienced in one or more modalities, such as structural family, strategic, systems, narrative, CBT, DBT, EFT, Gottman, attachment theory, or transgenerational therapy.
The therapist’s primary responsibilities will be meeting with clients and completing documentation. Marketing, billing, and lead generation are handled by the practice. Someone joining the practice can expect to receive encouragement for personal and professional goals, supportive administrative staff, a collegial environment, and the ability to make their own schedule.
Therapist Requirements and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, Social Work, or Behavioral Science
- LMSW/LCSW/LICSW/LGMFT/LCMFT/LGPC/LCPC license in Maryland (DC and VA are bonuses)
- Clinical experience (at least one year of post-licensure experience preferred)
- Bilingual communication skills a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy